Sunday, June 9, 2013

Why writing in English?

Most of my friends write their blog in Chinese,

I am supposed to write in Chinese you know,

for my major subject is Chinese you see...

I am going to be a Chinese teacher one day~

But let me tell you,

if i were to write in Chinese,

i could have stucked in front of my laptop for hours,

and yet nothing would come out.

This is pathetic 

I REALLY LOVE CHINESE, I DO!

I am actually really good in speaking you see~

but my writing skill just die in Chinese, that's all...

 Well, i guess in the end,

i shall blame Tumblr for it.

Why?

Don't ask me why?

Because the reasons are unknown to me~

hahaha~


Ok i am so utterly boring right now so i am writing this for fun. But yeah it's true, my writing skill in Chinese is SUCKS,,,  indeed~



No comments:

Post a Comment